Daniel Vitalis on Domestic Water

Posted by Jahrun Chilam Balam

Article and compilations by Jahrun Chilam Balam 2010.04.15

Over the last several years, I have awakened to the miracle of water and have been boisterous in sharing my understandings all along. Two nights ago, I was gifted with a real "treat" that has been downloaded into my cerebral cortex computer.

The Natural News daily news letter has been synchronic and instrumental in connecting me with the tools I have needed to raft the whitewater challenges and transitions that have been ongoing in my life these last three years. In less than one minute, you too can connect with the Natural News daily newsletter, and if nothing else, something will catch your eye from time to time that will help you and others you know. Why don't you do that now and then come back to this article?

Without further delay, now I will share this "treat" as part of a compilation of profound highlights to contemplate regarding water. The treat includes a podcast audio interview with Daniel Vitalis by host Mike Adams. After listening intently to this program, I was compelled to learn more about Daniel. I found a series of videos that I list below as "Must Experience".

Those of you who know me, know that many of these things I have already been speaking of these last years. But Daniel Vitalis has presented the concepts in a way that has congealed and permanently affected me. I am fortified, encouraged and committed to my migration toward a feral life.

Daniel Vitalis in order of suggested experience:
Daniel Vitalis interview by Mike Adams (audio 20 minutes)
Daniel Vitalis - Medley Playlist (8 part video playlist - 74 minutes)


Find a Spring:
Find a Spring Website
Find a Spring on Google Maps
My Saratoga Spring Entry

References made by Daniel Vitalis:
Organic Live Aloe Vera Plants
Li Ching-Yuen (long-lived China man)
Effects of Fluoride on the Pineal Gland (pronounced pie-nee'-al)

~ Namaste.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails